Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Background History

Hey there,
Welcome to, Davo's Reviews. A little back history. My name is David Henderson. I am currently a second year student at Charles Sturt University, in Wagga Wagga studying the art of Television Production. I enjoy watching TV shows, films and playing video games. I am also an avid writer and enjoy coming up with story ideas, and writing scripts.

The main purpose of this blog is for me to express my own personal thoughts on certain TV shows, films or video games that I wish to talk about. During these posts about these specific topics, I will offer up my own personal review on them, and rank them from 1 to 10, with 1 being the lowest, and 10 being the highest. 

I do hope you enjoy these blog posts, and the first one will be appearing tomorrow, so stay tuned.

David

No comments:

Post a Comment