Sunday, 22 December 2013

Mad Christmas Dash 2.0 - Breaking Bad

Hey all,

Well then, 3 more days till Christmas. Not long now. Not long indeed. And are you still looking for the perfect gift for that special someone? Or have you just left all your Christmas shopping till the last minute, and have no idea what to get someone? Well, I have an excellent Christmas present idea. But just a quick question first? Is the person that you're buying for, a fan of Breaking Bad? If so, then you are in luck!

If you don't already know, Breaking Bad is one of AMC's most critically acclaimed Television series of the past decade. Let alone the century.  Anyhow, it finished airing a couple of months ago, with it's awe-inspiring, jaw-dropping, heart-thumping series finale, that went off with a bang. Needless to say, there is now a collector's edition out which houses all 5 seasons. Of course, there are a number of Breaking Bad collector's editions out already. But the one that I would like to focus on today, is one that I personally would love to have for Christmas.


Shown above is the edition that I am talking about. As clearly seen, the box (or in this case, barrel) comes with all 5 seasons, which packs neatly into the container. Also included are all the special features, plus a 2 hour documentary on the making of the final season. Could it get anymore awesome?! Of course it can! As an added bonus, you also get an apron, courtesy of 'Los Pollos Hermanos', the fast-food restaurant that Walt temporarily 'worked at'. This collection can be all yours for the price of $200. While it does sound rather dear, I guarantee you, that if you are a fan of Breaking Bad, then it would be worth every cent. Oh and did I mention that it's Blu-Ray? While this means that you can't play it on an ordinary DVD player, you must have a certified Blu-Ray DVD player, or a PS3. But trust me. It will be worth it.

So what do you think? Another brilliant idea for a Christmas present. If I was receiving this as a gift for Christmas, then it would have made my day. So seriously consider giving it to the ones that you love this Christmas. 

Stay tuned for more posts, as I present to you more wonderful gift ideas, in the BIG build-up to Christmas. Till then, have a great day and take care.

Davo. Out 

No comments:

Post a Comment