Saturday, 21 December 2013

Pokepics update

Hey guys,

Just a quick update on my Pokemon Y account. I have traveled far along the new Kalos region, and have been slowly building up my new Eeveelutions team. We have already won a number of battles online. Anyway, just a couple of quick photos on my recent journey, each taken at different intervals and locations. Enjoy.

Here's me in Couriway town, well known for it's many waterfalls.


Here's me in Snowbelle city. The Gym is on the right,
and the pokemon Abomasnow is in the distance


Here's me again in Couriway town. I've changed my clothes this time.









































Here's me on a Lapras out at sea.
What's scary, is at the time of this picture, I didn't have a Lapras.



















Now, for the next lot of photos, my photographer, Phil the Photo guy, he uh. Well, let's just say that his photography skills took a turn for the worst. I'll let you be the judge.





Here's my, uh, feet. I think I was at Shalour City,
in front of the Tower of Mastery.

Here's the top of my head whilst I was in front of the
Battle Chateau. Geez, get your act together Phil

Here's my, bike. Clearly I'm in a snowy region. But my bike?
Seriously?

Here I am in front of Prism Tower. The most known location
in all of Kalos, and he stuffs it up somehow. 

Here's me on  Lapras again. There must be something
fascinating about the island in background
I don't know what though. The tree, perhaps? 






























































Well, that's all my current photos. If I can find anymore locations to take pictures of, I will. In the meantime, stay tuned, for who knows, I may put some more up. 

And for all you Pokemon Trainers out there. Keep at it, and rise for the top. Take it from me, it can VERY hard in the online battles. And be unique, have fun. Remember, it's not about having the best Pokemon stat wise. It's about having the Pokemon that mean a lot to you and that you truly care about. So enjoy the journey while you can.

Davo. Out

No comments:

Post a Comment