Well, another year has come and gone. I'm sure you have all had some different experiences, and are now a little bit more wiser due to them. But we must never forget what we have endured. Like the departure of so many amazing TV series. Breaking Bad, Dexter, The Office, Futurama. These are a select few to mention. We must also remember that every so often, a new generation is born. This year we saw the birth of the next generation in gaming, the Xbox one and the PlayStation 4. It will be a long time, before I can afford one of them.
![]() |
| After appearing on our screens for 8 years, we say goodbye to much loved, 'The Office' |
Unfortunately, there will be no review today, as it is the last day of the year. So I offer you the chance to glance back on your life. What new experiences in the world of entertainment have you witnessed? Have you purchased a new generation console? Discovered a new TV series that has absolutely rocked your core? Seen a new film that has left you with goosebumps that has lasted the entire day? Or all together, experienced something remarkable that has totally revolutionized your life and perhaps your future? For example, mine would be discovering and further enhancing my love for writing, by creating this blog, and watching and analyzing every TV show, Film or video game that I have witnessed. Judging them on their appeal, based primarily on their engaging story-telling.
![]() |
| One of these days, Xbox One. One of these days, I will own you. |
In the meantime, thank you to all those who have joined me every time I have updated my blog. And those who have stayed with me throughout the entire time. It is your devotion towards reading my material that has caused me to further strive towards my goal of becoming a better writer. So for that, I can personally say, to the deepest, depths of my heart. Thank you. I hope that you will all continue to read my material in the near future and during the new year of 2014.
So for now, as I have always said and always will say, stay tuned for more exciting posts. Till then, have an amazing day, a fun and enjoyable night, a prosperous new year and please, take care.
Davo. Out


No comments:
Post a Comment