Welcome back. Are you still struggling to come up with another gift idea? Starting to think that all hope is now lost? Well fear not, because it isn't, for I have got one gift idea that is always easy to buy. And it usually pleases anyone. Gift Vouchers! Or Gift Cards! They are the best and easiest gift idea to date. And there are so many different varieties out there. Ranging from department stores to electronic stores. Even some that work online! E.g.: iTunes, Xbox Marketplace, Playstation Network. Although, there is one that I would like to turn your attention to, and that is Movie vouchers. Yes, that's right. Gift Vouchers that you can purchase from the cinema centre, and can be redeemed for movie viewings. So without further ado, let's begin.
There is one thing I adore about the Film and Television industry, and that is the creativity. I enjoy viewing something, and thinking to myself, 'Wow. That is amazing. How did they come up with that? How did they do that?'. These questions that I ask myself is something that I enjoy doing, and something that I hope one day will be answered once I enter the industry. But, enough about that.
![]() |
| They're back. This is one film that I would love to see. |
![]() |
| A bit hesitant on this one. Judging by the trailers, it is DEFINITELY intended for children. But you never know. Adults may enjoy it too. I mean, everyone likes a Disney film. |
With all the new movies that are coming out, there is just about something for anyone. There is the new 'Frozen', which is a Disney children's movie. There is the new 'Hobbit' film, coming from the great mind of Peter Jackson. And then there is also the new 'Anchorman' which has just been recently released less than a week ago. There are many more out there that are either released or yet to be released. There are also going to be different types of movies out there. Each one will be different from the next (hopefully). And each one will appeal to different individuals. Which in turn makes a Cinema Gift Voucher the perfect Christmas present for someone this year. Or the next year. Or the year after that.
![]() |
| Another film that I would love to see. Looks absolutely EPIC!!! |
If you're considering purchasing a Cinema Gift Voucher for someone this Christmas, you can always head down to your local Cinema Centre and buy one from there. They come in all sorts, ranging from 2 person vouchers, to family vouchers and even gold class vouchers. So why not keep it in mind. Well then, I hope you enjoyed another awesome gift idea. Remember, give the ultimate gift this year with a Cinema Gift Voucher. You will not be disappointed.
Thanks for reading this blog post. I hope you have enjoyed it. Stay tuned for more, have an awesome day, and take care.
Davo. Out.



No comments:
Post a Comment